Activate Free Miss call alert on your Airtel Number

You Are Here

I am going to post a trick by using this trick you can activate the Free Miss call alert on your Phone. For this you have to just dial a number and it cost you nothing. Without paying a penny you can subscribe to Miss call alert service by Airtel.

What is “Miss Call Alerts” ??

When your phone is Switch Off or Out of Reach :

You will be notified via SMS when you will switch on your phone or you get back your network. To avail follow the instructions given below-

• To activate dial : *62*675# and press call button.
  • To deactivate dial : #62# and press call button.

This service will notify the number of missed calls and also display the name of caller if the number was stored in the address book.

1x1.trans

It will also notify the subscribers through SMS about all the calls made to them when their mobile phone was switched off or out of the coverage area. This service will work when the customer was not available to take calls. As soon as the mobile phone was available to take calls the customer will receive SMS from Airtel, which will contain details of the last ten missed calls.

UPDATES :

Free Miss call alert for MUMBAI
Just dial **62*+91560#

Free Miss call alert forMAHARASHTRA
Just dial **62*+91675#

Free Miss call alert for TAMILNADDU
Just dial **62*+919894035100#

RAJSTHAN
Just dial **62*+91569#

DELHI
Just dial **62*+91564#

GUJRAT
Just dial **62*+919824001711# and get free miss call alert 4 lifetime..,

NOTE :- If you are not able to use above codes then try to remove +91 from number and then use it. I hope this will work.

If this trick work for you , Just comment here. In case of any problem you can ask your question by commenting here. Enjoy!

Previous:
Next:

Get Free Updates in Your Inbox!

Share This Post On Social Network

Send SMS Online from Your Excel Sheet.
HTC One Mini Specs and Features: An Overview
Micromax Canvas Tab P650 – Review
Micromax Canvas Engage A091 vs Moto E – Comparison

Vishal Gaikar

Article by Vishal

I am Vishal Gaikar, Software Engineer, Web Addicted, Living in Maharashtra, India. If you like This post, you can follow Tricks Machine on Twitter, also you can add me on Google+.

31 Responses to “Activate Free Miss call alert on your Airtel Number”

1. TUSHAR says:

Thanks dude…

U Rock..This trick works for me

Thanks again :-)

2. Manzar Hussain says:

not working in delhi… its says command error

3. Vishal says:

Sorry dude , I don’t have any number for West bengal..but there is one trick ..hope it will help you

Trick :

just go to call settings,
    than select call divert when you are unreachable,
    select to other no,
    then type this no; +919824001711.
    Thats it.

Due to this settings your call will be diverted when you are unreachable to the given nmber and this server number will send an sms to your cell phone by displaying your Missed Call No.

4. Patrick says:

im frm pune….dude u rock…sms reaches instantly!!! thanx…

5. PRATEEK says:

Dude do u know any trick working in bihar and jharkhand and please dont give me this trick for missed call alert *62*+919934000150# for bihar and *62*+919934000115# these are not working here my id is pratik_anand043@yahoo.com and my number is 9006193825

6. siddhartha says:

i have settings to redirect ur call from another isd account so ur first 12 min each day is not counted by airtel server. it really works.
    if you don’t believe just call on 1802103 where u will be asked to enter 10 digit tpl no. i will send u settings along with that tpl no.
    if i publish it on net, airtel may block this trick so i will sms you it free. belive me. and get 12 min free each day.
    just send ur cell no along with 10 rs airtel top up recharge code (for sms) on rantimarine@gmail.com
    enjoy free calling 12 min for lifetime

i think its too cheap…………

7. Admin says:

@ Rajesh

As soon as i will get tricks for vodafone users , i will post it here !

Thanks for your comment

8. Admin says:

@ VISHAL

I am also from Maharastra…. I am using this trick

Just dial *62*675#

and Enjoy :)

9. Shameek says:

hey airtel number not workin any more… i used it 4 almost two yrs… recently i had tp change my sim.. after tht my freee miss call alerts wer gone ;( pls reply or if possible can u mail me shameekshah@gmail.com

10. Vijay frm Tamilnadu says:

Hi Friend.. I’m from Tamilnadu…
    After using the code **62*+919894035100# I have turned off my mobile n i hav called my no. frm another no. Call get diverted on some other no. That was ok.
    But when i turned on my mbl i didn’t get any alert related to miss call..
    Wat I hav to do now… Pls tell me buddy…

11. SHRIKANT says:

hi i am air tel user in NASIK / MAHARASHTRA. i tried u r trick but it wont work. i tried *62*675#

it says divert activated but when my phone is switch off i unable to receive the sms of miss call alert after i switch on. i tried **62*+91675#  this also but not working plz help.

12. SACHIN GOEL says:

Sorry dude , I don’t have any number for New Delhi ..but there is one trick ..hope it will help you

13. rajesh says:

I am using Airtel  prepaid in TamilNadu. i tried code but it is showing as REQUEST NOT COMPLITED
    please help me to activite misscall facility on my mobile

14. cool venk says:

hey frnds that trick really looks very nice .so please tell me what have to do for my andhara pradesh airtel number pls .tell me ………..

15. aAminova says:

I am Lawrence Ercole

Simply decided to start off by stating

Thanks Admins !
    I am new member on this site and Thank You for providing such a wonderful community !

16. Rocky says:

I am from Mumbai using Prepaid Airtel the Call divert **62*675# is not working. Kindly send me the setting by mail if possible. Secondly i have a freind who diverts call to a number in which the caller here as the user mobile is switched off but in actual the user mobile is on and diverted to a ???? number.. Can you also teach me how my freind does it.

17. Rocky says:

I have a Airtel Prepaid Mumbai number tried **62*675# it says not allowed

18. satya says:

i want to know free airtel missed call trick in andhra pradesh

19. VISHAL says:

Thanks Amir for your comment. I am glad that this trick works for you :)

20. Saaki Zameer says:

I am from j&kashmir, While pressing the calling button it shows request not completed

21. gopi says:

i want to know free airtel missed call trick in hyderabad

22. bhaskar says:

what is the code work to get miss call alert free for Guwahati,Assam

23. Rohith says:

cool, its working very well, thanku admin..

24. Senthil says:

Hi, it is not working for Tamilnadu, the call gets diverted and says number not is use and I don’t get MCA if I turn on my phone

25. NaukriBox says:

U Rock..This trick works for me

26. lavanya says:

This trick not workin for me. from tamilnadu. its showin, “request not completed”… :(

27. neo says:

pls tell us wats the no. for Karnataka Airtel postpaid users

Thanks Admin in adv

28. John says:

I need airtel miss cal alert and sending free sms in india without any booster can u help me plz rply me my mail id

29. Kalees kalees.k says:

Im in international roaming im tried to call this nnumber . This no not working im not using any booster for international roaming pls give me the support

30. […] Activate Free Miss call alert on your Airtel Number […]