Protecting kids from the bad sides of modern technologies is a parent’s job. All the kids today are using smartphones and tablets all the time, connecting to the Internet and encountering many possible dangers. So in order to prevent all the cyber-crimes and other bad activities happening on the internet, you have to take some measures.
Pumpic Mobile Monitoring is the best solution for tackling all the internet issues you may encounter. You can keep track of your kids and of what they are doing and seeing on the Internet. Modern kids are undoubtedly the generation of technology, so they see no other way than being online a big amount of time. Surfing the internet, playing games, watching videos, posting Tweets and selfies or even reading the news and watching some educational lectures – these are only some of the things kids can do with their devices.
However, there are many dangers that kids can fall for. And all parents need to know how to prevent them and what to do if they happen.
Pumpic provides a constant protection for different bad sides of the internet and general mobile usage. Here are the main features you can use.
- Different kinds of communication – phone calls, text messages, MMS, various instant messengers (Facebook Messenger, Kik, Viber, WhatsApp, etc.);
- Location info – current location of a device, geo-fences;
- Online activity – browser history, social networks, etc.;
- Multimedia – images and videos;
- Other – calendar, notes, contacts, etc.
The Pumpic app is available for both Android and iOS devices. If your kids have an iOS device, you don’t even have to install the app on their device thanks to the iOS iCloud monitoring.
Pumpic for iOS (iCloud)
– Pumpic is compatible with iOS version 6.0 and above.
– Doesn’t require the app installed on the device.
– Works with iCloud
– You will get more than 11 monitoring features via iCloud.
Pumpic for Android
– Pumpic is compatible with Android version 2.2 and above.
– Physical access is required in order to install Pumpic monitoring app. Make sure you install the app properly.
– Root may be required for particular features. Rooting your device will give you extra monitoring features.
– More than 20 monitoring features are available for Android monitoring.
– The Installed apps are password protected and not easily removable.
Pumpic cost can vary depending on a solution and subscription type. Here are the basic prices:
- iOS (iCloud) and Android Premium solutions cost the same – $6,99/month for a one-year subscription plan ($83,99/year);
- One-year Android Basic subscription plan is just $5,99/month ($63,99/year).
If you confront any difficulties or just want to say hi, here is how you can contact Pumpic.
- Via email – email@example.com;
- Via Website’ Live Chat (from 10 AM to 10 PM EDT);
- By phone (913) 717-6477 (from 10 AM to 10 PM EDT).
- Google Play
- App Store
You can subscribe to Pumpic on a monthly basis or annually. Let us know how you are using Pumpic in your day-to-day life to protect yourself from the threats of Internet.