Since the iPad’s release in April, the number of apps for the ipad have grown to over 10,000. This is nothing compared to the 200,000 iPad apps available for the iPhone, but it is still quite impressive and provides plenty of choices for iPad users. There are new apps hitting the market every day and the list will continue to grow.
There are apps for everything; games, travel, business, education, weather, and personal finance. The following are ten useful personal finance management iPad apps that will help everyone simply their personal budgeting and investing.
1. Budgets for iPad [$1.99] –
This app is designed to handle all your budgeting needs. It allows for highly detailed entries and will track various budget categories and create different charts and graphs. It has a very futuristic design and is suitable for personal, family, and business finances. Plenty of features for the price tag.
2. Mint.com [Free] – Mint manages all your accounts including bank accounts, home loans, car loans, credit card bills, and investments. Mint covers all your accounts and helps you maintain a budget from day to day and month to month.
3. Money for iPad [$19.99] –
Another great app that manages all your accounts. You can make and maintain a budget utilizing this easy to use app. It is one of the most comprehensive personal finance apps on the market. This one will cost you $19.99 but it’s loaded with features and is a good value for the money.
4. Expense Tablet for iPad [$0.99]
This is quite similar to Money for iPad, but is much less expensive. It is cheaper because you will have to update your accounts manually, but if that doesn’t bother you, this is a great app for less money.
5. GroceryIQ [Free] – This great app allows you to create grocery lists, share them with others, scan barcodes and send coupons to your grocery store loyalty card. Having a grocery list is a time-tested way to keep grocery costs as low as possible. It also helps that the app is free.
6. Bloomberg [Free] – This free app offers stock quotes, customized financial news, company descriptions, price charts, market trend analysis, and much more. Great for someone who wants to keep up-to-the-minute with the financial markets.
7. Stock watch – iPad edition [$5.99] – If you trade stock on a regular basis, this would be the app for you. You can keep track of over 50 exchanges covering stocks, bonds, mutual funds, options, futures, and much more. This has everything you need to monitor how your portfolio is doing. The $5.99 price is a bargain for all you get.
8. Etrade Mobile Pro for iPad [Free] – If you trade with E-Trade, this is the perfect mobile app for you. It’s free and the best way to keep current with the state of your portfolio.
9. ThompsonReuters Marketboard [Free] :
Another free app that will help you stay current with the ups and downs of the market. The visuals are great on this app. You can also obtain stock quotes and look up company descriptions.
10. Billminder [$0.99] – Billminder simplifies your financial life by keeping track of your bills. You can easily see the amount of your bills, receive late warnings, and look up account history. This is the perfect app to keep you bills paid on time and to avoid all those nasty late charges.
The iPad can make life easier for everyone. If you find it time consuming and complicated to track your personal budget or follow your investments, the iPad and its arsenal of apps will surely make these tasks easier. It may also help you make and save more money. That benefit allows makes it one of the best inventions of the century.