Incoming Call Notifications is a one of the unique feature comes with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. If you enable this feature on Galaxy Note 3 then all your incoming call notification will get changed from the full screen notification to a pop up notification.
Galaxy Note 3 user can enable this feature by activating it from Settings > Device > Tap Call, and then tap Incoming call notifications to enable or disable the option.
This feature of the Galaxy Note 3 is really interesting while playing games, surfing web as you will not get interrupted each time with the full screen window every time you get a call, instead of you’ll get a smaller popup window at the bottom of the display with buttons to accept, reject, Speaker phone or message the caller.
If you want to get the Galaxy Note 3 Incoming Call Notifications for Galaxy S3 then just follow the simple steps below as this Note 3 Incoming Call Notifications feature is also available for the Samsung Galaxy S3. You just have to replace your stock phone app with a modified app which I have attached below.
But before getting started, let me tell you, this feature will only work with Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 running android 4.3 Touchwiz firmware or otherwise it will not work. Make sure your Galaxy S3 phone is rooted.
Follow the instructions –
1. Download modified phone app SecPhone.apk here
2. Open Root file manager then go to System > App and replace the file you have downloaded with the stock phone app (SecPhone.apk).
3. Change permissions using Root file manager to rw-r–r– and reboot your Galaxy S3 phone.
4. Go to Settings > My device Tab and select Call.
5. Scroll down and there will be an option “Incoming Call Notification”. Tap it to activate the feature.
That’s it. This is how you can enable Galaxy Note 3 Incoming Call Notifications for Galaxy S3. Now You’ll never be interrupted by another full screen incoming call again on your Galaxy 3 smartphone.