This article will explain how to Unsubscribe from a LinkedIn Group. LinkedIn Groups are probably one of the most interesting features of LinkedIn. They allow you to not only discuss topics specific to career and job, but also to expand your network.
Besides, you know that you can send a message to a member of a group to which you are subscribed, and even if you are not in direct contact with this person. Interesting, especially when we know that to send private message to a member you must have a first level relationship. Groups can then override this rule without having to adhere to a LinkedIn paid account.
That being said, it can happen that you adhere to a group and you notice it does not match your expectations. In this case, you can always terminate your subscription. Also Read : LinkedIn Announces the New LinkedIn Profile Page.
Here’s how to Unsubscribe from a LinkedIn Group
1. Login to your LinkedIn account
2. From the top black navigation bar, select the menu which is called Group.
3. In the sub menu that appears, click on Your Groups. It will then open the page of all group which you have joined
4. Click on the group you want to leave.
5. Select the menu More >>Your Settings. It will open the LinkedIn group settings page.
6. Scroll the page until you see Leave Group option. It appears at the bottom of the page. Click on the Leave Group option and you are done and unsubscribed from a LinkedIn Group.
To remain productive on LinkedIn, I suggest you do the cleaning from time to time. Unsubscribe from a LinkedIn Group that you see over the past few months.