Now you can listen free online radio through Gtalk or any of your favorite messenger. You can use this online radio service either via the browser interface (inside gmail) or the Gtalk application itself and also on Yahoo!,Aim and MSN.All this is possible coz of Gtalk2voip. Google Talk, MSN/Live Messenger,AIM and Yahoo Messenger users now can connect to a number of Internet Radio Broadcasting stations and start listening radio streams.
Gtalk2Voip which is a Sms and Voip service but now they also let you listen radio and this service is totally free and do not cost anything you can listen to radio all day free.
Follow the simple steps : :
- Open your Instant Messenger (Gtalk,Yahoo,MSN) and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your buddy/contact list.After adding you can see email@example.com appears to be online.
- Now IM HELP and you will get a list of available commands.
- If you directly want to see the list of online radio station then send IM RADIO command to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will get the list of free radio stations.
- As you get the list of available radio station,just IM RADIO NUMBER (Ex – RADIO 202)
- A automatically generated IM appears on the screen – Please, accept call from gtalk2voip.Just accept the call and you can listen to radio for free.
If you want to add particular favt radio station in your buddy list then add NUMBER@radio.gtalk2voip.com .Replace NUMBER with that station number . Just press Call button to connect to the radio station and you will get live online Internet radio.
Enjoy listening! Don’t forget to subscribe via Email