* CTRL + Mousewheel up/down: Change the font size in a conversation window.
* CTRL + E: Center text
* CTRL + R: Right justify text
* CTRL + L or CTRL+J: Left justify text
* F9: Open Gmail to send an email to the person you talk to
* F11: Start a call
* F12: Stop the current call
* ESC: Close the current window
*Tab – Switches to next opened gtalk window. (same effect with Ctrl+tab and Shift+tab)
*Shift + Tab – The same thing does that Tab but in reverse.
* Ctrl + Shift + L – Switch between points, numbers, letters, capital letters, roman numbers and capital roman numbers
:-O :O ;-| ;-O ;-x ;-P ;-D ;-( ;| ;O ;x ;P ;D ;( B-| B-O B-x B-P B-D B-) B-( B’( BO Bx BD B) B( B)
Bold Text : Use asterix before and after the text to make it bold. Like *hello* will make it hello.
Italic Text : Use underscores before and after the text to make it italic. Like _hello_ will make it hello.